Friday, April 25, 2014

Ask SD Tracy Harper #3


Ask SD Tracy Harper #3
All questions are anonymous. If you know who is asking the question and wish to leave a comment, please respect their rights to remain anonymous.


Q: SD, Have you ever tried to write one story line or a whole book, but it ends up with something entirely different?

A: Yes, and I call those happy mistakes. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it. I’m not trying to be rude and say that if you start out telling one story and if a whole new one pops up that you’ve done something wrong. On the contrary, you’ve actually done something right. Remember, the manuscript you are toiling over is a living document and is subject to change, will change, and should be allowed to change. A surprise isn’t a surprise unless you’re surprised. Enjoy your happy mistakes for what they are, just something in you trying to get out.

Q: SD, What made you decide to become an author?

A: some of my favorite authors have several months between the release of their books and I wasn’t satisfied with what was being offered. I have always like making up stories and decided that instead of complaining to do something about it. And here we are, several years later, with the prodding by family and friends, and fighting through the Fear Factor.

Q: SD, What Kinds of books you like to read?

A: I’m a bit ecliptic when it comes to my reading material. I guess that’s why I write in so many different genres. I find something interesting in all forms of writing, because there are so many different ways of telling the same story.  I hero is a hero and a villain is still a villain. It doesn’t matter if they are on horse storming a castle, a spaceship storming a space station, or cops in a police car storming a building, enjoy the ride and root for your side to win in the end. At least, that’s what I do. The most important thing I like to read is any story that will change each time I read the same book.


Would you like to have your question answered by Ask SD? It simple to do.
Leave a comment below or got to the contact page and send an Email of your thoughts directly to SD Tracy Harper.
Don't miss out on the latest news by Subscribing, Following, and Joining me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and this Site directly or sign up through the New Email Notification.


SD Tracy Harper Contact Form

Your Name :
Your Email: (required)
Your Message: (required)

0 comments:

Post a Comment