Monday, April 27, 2015

Update Appreciation 2



 -Update Appreciation 2 On Monday April 27, 2015 the update for the Sample Chapters Fail to Remember
will go online at the SD Tracy Harper blog. I had hope that the other chapters would soon follow as I had hoped, but life has a way of getting in the way of life. Needless to say, you can ware only so many hats and multi-task with only so many projects. Although, it is very important and personal to me to display the updated sample chapters, it is also important to me to work on incomplete manuscripts, catchup on correspondence, improve on my skills, and take a short break to catch up on my reading (favorite authors and indie-authors). This also includes going to their internet sites to enjoy and take part in their latest work. Needless to say there is quite a back log of site that has requested interview answers respond to. Once again, if you are a fan of Ask SD or Reasons & Realities or just curious, send in your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment